EVENT CANCELLED: Montana Harvest of the Month Showcase: Park County
10 am – 3:30 pm on December 2, 2022
Gardiner Public Schools, 510 Stone Street, Gardiner, Montana 59030
When: 10 am – 3:30 pm, December 2, 2022
Where: Gardiner Public Schools, 510 Stone Street, Gardiner, Montana 59030
- Limited funding available to cover mileage and/or registration
- Will be able to request scholarship funds during registration
- Provided by Northern Pulse Growers Association
Agenda and CEUs:
- Check out the event agenda
- We will be offering three OPI Teacher Continuing Education Units. To receive these CEUs, you will need to attend the entire event and pick up your certificate at the end of the event prior to leaving.
Contact: Molly Kirkham | MT Local Foods Specialist | National Center for Appropriate Technology | email@example.com | (406) 494-8672
This project has been funded at least in part with Federal funds from the U.S. Department of Agriculture. The contents of this publication do not necessarily reflect the view or policies of the U.S. Department of Agriculture, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.