WEAR ORANGE WEDNESDAY!
Hello friends! Wednesday, September 27, 2023, is WEAR ORANGE WEDNESDAY! Please help spread the word!
WOW has two goals:
- Bringing awareness to the fact that childhood hunger exists in Montana; and
- Highlighting your great work to help end childhood hunger in the state!
To accomplish these goals,
- Please print out the WOW sign, fill in your community’s name, and write in what you and/or your organization is doing to help end childhood hunger in your community.*
- Then, take a picture of yourself (and your coworkers if applicable) with your sign while wearing something orange.
- On Wednesday, 9/27/23, post your picture to your social media with the hashtag #WEARORANGEWEDNESDAY
Thank you for supporting Montana’s kids and The Montana Partnership to End Childhood Hunger! We appreciate all you do!
*Ideas to get you thinking include:
- Connecting Montana kids to healthy food
- Creating and maintaining school gardens
- Connecting schools and local producers
- Providing cooking lessons for kids
- Working with schools to menu and cook local foods
- Helping schools and local producers connect
- Creating more sustainable food systems
- Helping kids learn about fresh, nutritious food
- Producing food for my local community
- Helping provide meals at my church
- Donating funds
- Teaching nutrition classes for kids
- And so many, many more!